We are proud to have been identified as one of the most representative Identity and Governance Administration vendor by Gartner in the Gartner Market Guide for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
According to this Gartner Market Guide for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) Soffid is:
- one of the most representative Identity and Governance Administration vendors worldwide.
- one of the few vendors with a convergent strategy. Gartner says that by 2025, 70% of new access management, governance, administration and privileged access deployments will be converged identity and access management platforms.
- the only spanish native language vendor and it’s one of the four Europeans. Access to local professional services with experience of particular tools and of local or regional regulations, customs and ways of working is a key consideration.
The identity governance and administration landscape has evolved significantly over the years in lock step with the increasingly dynamic nature of today’s enterprise.
Gartner recommends that security and risk management leaders should include ease of deployment and operation in any assessment. They also assert that organizations should identify their key use cases early in any review process to quickly eliminate from consideration any IGA tool that cannot meet their organization’s needs. Mandatory capabilities for a complete IGA suite to meet a typical organization’s needs are:
- Identity life cycle management
- Entitlement management
- Support for access requests
- Workflow orchestration
- Access certification (also called “attestation”)
- Provisioning via automated connectors and service tickets
- Analytics and reporting
This Market Guide is an aid to anticipating future trends, features and integration capabilities in the IGA market.
Market Guides as Gartner’s is useful to understand how the status of an emerging market aligns to your future plans in IGA and survey the types of provider options in the market and understand how offerings are likely to evolve.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.”