We present our last version of our open source software. Soffid IAM V1.4 has improved and fixed minor bugs from previous versions.
Please try it out and give us your impression. We want to improve with your help.
These are our news
– Added easy to customize provisioning agents for LDAP and Active Directory.
– Added Segregation of Duties module
– Improved performance
– Now date and email attributes can be defined for users.
– Speed up data schema reconciliation
– Monitoring page auto refresh can now be disabled
– Added a dashboard to schedule and monitor timed tasks
– Improved support for Internet Explorer 10 and later.
– User can now manually change password on automatically generated password domains.
– Improved user search page
– Upgraded installers. Thanks to ej-technologies.
Enterprise Single Sign On
– Added support for Chrome
– Added support for HLLAPI terminal emulators
– Application icons are shown on start menu
– Workstations can now log in from behind a firewall
– Tasks can now be assign to users, (users having) roles and (users having) authorizations.
– Workflows can now be started from user screen page
– Automatic tasks are better displayed on process log page.
– Agents are now capable to import every account and roles as unmanaged.
Self service portal:
– Added addon for user self-recover password.
– Running processes can be queried from self-service portal
– Now private keys can be generated outside Soffid and uploaded on PKCS#12 file
– Fix federation authentication with OpenID when using SSL 443 port
Under the hood:
– Removed dependencies from any non-free development products.
IAM-461: Commit exeception on XACML addon
IAM-425: It is not possible to delete «Identity Provider» and «Service Provider» on federation
IAM-374: Applications tree commit button does not work on second time it’s pressed.
IAM-531: Fix permissions
IAM-519: Wrong Account page visibility
IAM-517: Startig page does not always display Soffid logo
IAM-516: NullPointerException on SOD rule evaluation
IAM-391: Undeployer functionality on SQL Server.
IAM-374: Refresh after commit problem.
IAM-401: HP accounts expire before time.
IAM-403: Error removing backup database entry on console.
IAM-404: Error removing syncserver entry on console.
IAM-433: Syncserver is not planning tasks.
IAM-467: Error deleting agent on console.
IAM-470: Logon on selfservice after changing password doesn’t work.
IAM-486: High privilege account password problem.
IAM-466: Error modifying role before commit.